Ok, I have to take a minute to give credit were credit is due.. Probably about 80% of the stuff I use in my digi scrappin comes from Rhonna Farrer. She is amazing. Her designs are my favorite. You can find all of her stuff in twopeasinabucket.com . All of these 5 pages are from her new Floral album kit. I love her album kits especially cuz all you have to do is add your pics, she makes the pages beautiful already for you! She puts out new kits every Tuesday, I have over 40 of her kits and every Tuesday morning I check to see what else I cant live without....So an extra thanks to Rhonna for sharing her super talents with all of us!!
To see her great detail click on the pic to enlarge it..
This is the first time that all of us sisters have had a pic together in quite a while..
I love my sisters to death, they are my best friends and my mom!
This is at Janaes baby shower. we all drove up to Payson together, it was so much fun!


Saturday, May 31, 2008
Rhonna Farrer.......
Posted by
hollysboys
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
these look great! you did such a great job on these holly!
Oh my goodness i'm on ur blog! Whoo-hoo happy day!! :) I just wanna say I love you Holly and ur entire family! U guys are sooo wonderful! And i love that pic up at the top with all your boys eyes!... I love Love LOVE IT! You are so creative and i'm so jealous! :) Idaho tomorrow, Aaaahhhh! I can't wait! See you soon!
Holly,
You are too cute!!! Lacee told me that you sent her a message to get a hold of me and what is so crazy about it, is that the night before I had found your blog on Hollin's Favorite's and was excited I found it and was just thinking about you and then Lacee calls me the next morning and tells me about the message you sent her!! Crazy hu!! First of all "ALL BOYS"!!! So fun and they are crazy adorable!! And Austin is SO big now, and you look amazing and haven't aged a bit. I miss you and your sisters and your Mom and think of you guys often. Tell everyone Hello for me. I would love to keep in touch with you, it's been a while. I'll invite you to my blog, I think the last time I updated was Sept 07 LOL. I am such a bad blogger but, I plan on getting better. My kids are wanting me to start up again, they love to see themselves on the computer. I plan on updating soon. I'm so glad you sent the message to Lacee. We will keep in touch girl. Love ya, Deb
Hi Holly again,
Sorry forgot I need your email address to add you could can send it to eastvalleyrebuild@yahoo.com
Thanks, Deb
Hey girl! So even tho you deleted that comment off my blog, i still got to read it all in my email... just thought i'd tell you :) So yeah i'll for sure invite them too. I can't wait for wednesday... it's going to be SOO much fun! Cuz not to brag or anything Holly but you bring the fun, cuz u r fun!! :) I love you girl! Now get them idaho pics up so i can see em :) See you soon!
Holly, your new posts are so cute! You are the best blogger ever! You need to give lessons! I am so excited to find out what my baby is on Monday!I will make sure I call everyone after! Love ya,Kalene
You better not forget to tell me, I am not worried about you forgetting to call tho being that we talk on the dumb phone 10x a day.. luvya..
P.S.I think I might sneak and set you up a blog!! hehe..
Hey i thought you were going private so I have not been checking out your blog, but now I will be. Okay I got the magnet boards from Roberts in utah, but i am sure they carry them at Micheals. They also came all together. I just painted. By the way you have some very cute pictures of your family. I love the one of all the eyes. Very unique I like stuff like that.
i have totally got to get into this digital scrapbooking...i just dont think i am smart enough!
Post a Comment