Tuesday, May 27, 2008



on Justins birthday we invited my family and Jims family over to go swimming and for a BBQ. (he will have a "friends" party later.) anywho most of the kids swam and had a ball! It was a very nice time..

5 comments:

Tom and Sue said...

So weird that he's really 11! I remember when he and Keslee were in kindergarten together! Happy Birthday Justin!

stephanie said...

oh that looks like so much fun!! that is someday what i hope to get is a POOL..how fun!!!! happy birthday buddy!

that is too funny about the other 'hatch clan' lol!!!

Lucrecia said...

Is this your pool? This looks like so much fun!

kalene said...

These pictures are so cute! I am so glad Jim keeps wanting to have all these BBQs, its so fun hanging out!
Disneyland is going to be so fun, I cant believe my cousin got the whole fam tickets! Love ya Kalene.

Lucrecia said...

Yes Holly, I am soliciting music ideas for my exercise play list. I should have known to ask you because I remember you always loved music. I want good fast fun music, gimme more! :)