one of my favorites!!
definitely another one of my favs!!!
Happy Birthday to Justin on the 18th! So much of Justin is his baseball life, so most of the pics that we have of him are in uniform and usually in a game. But thats ok because we love baseball and we totally love Justin.!!.. I have to be a proud mom for a moment and bragg about him just a bit. He is an awesome baseball player and he is an outstanding pitcher! Two of our tournaments I was given the game ball by the umpires. One time for Justin crackin one over the fence and hitting a 3 run home-run, And the 2nd time the umpire said he had never seen a kid pitch like that at this age. So I am very proud of his talent and I hope he knows that!! Me and your daddy love you to pieces Justin James!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Happy birthday justin!!!!
Posted by
hollysboys
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Wow you guys make CUTE kids! I am always amazed when I look at the pics on your blog! You'd better lock them up!
What a cute boy. It's certainly OK to brag about your kids, we are supposed to be proud, loving mothers and I know you are! Can't wait to see him in the pros!
I had so much fun with you and Kalene the other day too! I love how you guys show up to everything so we get to see each other often. I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU! I can't wait till Idaho, it's going to be a blast! If we could get kicked off the airplane they probably would cause i'm not gonna lie... it's gonna be crazy with all us girls for that long! :) I also can't wait to see your scrap books that you better NOT forget to bring! Holly, i just want you to kno that the comments you leave me make me feel so good about myself... like the one you left me on mothers day and about Calan getting to call me mommy... they mean alot to me and i just wanted to say thanks :) I'm so grateful you are apart of my life! I love you chica!
You are so great at taking pictures!! Seriously, a lot of those totally look professional! What a cute kid (I mean handsome!) So are you going private? If so, please include me! When are we getting together?
elisharomney@yahoo.com
So I seriously love your online scrapbooking thing you do and how every pic is so original and detailed! I need to take lessons from a scrapbook genius like you!
Holly, Justin is so cute! I love him to death! All your boys are so cute! Even the big 34 year old one! I was watching Jim play with all your boys on Sunday. He is such a good father!
I will see you on Friday. My kids are totally excited! I hope the rain doesn't ruin our big bash! Oh well, we have back up plans just in case!
Love you! Kalene
Post a Comment