Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!!!

I have been so blessed to be able to have such great men in my life!
Anyone who knows my hubby also knows how much he loves family!! There is nothing he wouldnt do for me and our 4 boys. We are always dreaming of ways to become independently wealthy so he never has to go to work again. Unfortunately we havent come up with it yet!
Nonetheless if he s not at work , he is wrestling with the boys, swimming with us, playing ball with the boys, watching movies with us or just plain hanging out with us... He is my very best friend and much much more(we'll keep it clean!!) Hes truly the best hubby and father to our boys!! I love you bootiliciuos!!!I am also so lucky to have been raised by this man! He is one of the 3 greatest men In the world!
(all 3 are featured here!hehe, actually I have 2 Brother-in-laws that also belong on the list) He always has a huge smile on his face and a friendly word for everyone. We often tease him because he is so sweet that he is always attracting "strays" and inviting them into our family for hootinanies, And of course he treats them just like family!! He is such a great example for my entire family. I love you daddy!!

All of the super qualities that my hubby has he gets from this man! There is also nothing more important to him than family. It was really hard to find a pic with just him and Jim because he usually has all my boys hanging all over him, they absolutely adore him...He is such a kind loving man and he has always treated me like a daughter. He is so sweet to me and I love and appreciate him in my life so much!!

9 comments:

Danielle and Calan said...

So i just wanna comment about Father's Day real quick and say that i LOVE Uncle Sam... Holly you guys are so blessed to have a dad like him! He's so amazing and wonderful and i admire him SO much! I love him to death! Anyway, i could go on and on about your dad but we'll save that for another day :) Anyway, i wanna say thanks so much for today! We all had so much fun at your house! I love hanging out with all of you guys! You guys are seriously the best!!! Love you tons and can't wait till next week :)

Shauna said...

Isn't it amazing to have such special men be part of our lives!!! (I am talking about Josh too!)Great tribute to your sweetie.
I finally made it to your blog when I have time to actually see it. It is adorable. I can't wait to start one for my family.

Lucrecia said...

Hey Holly,
So I checked out Rhonna Farrer. Darling! I've been thinking a lot lately about upgrading to digital scrap books. Is this just how you do your blog or do you also use it for your family album? Where do you go to print your pages? Also, once you buy digital stuff does it have unlimited use? Talk to me! Jeez!:)

hollysboys said...

Hey Shauna.. Its a good thing you wrote "Josh too" or I wouldnt have known who you were. There are lots of Hatch names in the blogging world.. Anyway I cant wait to do your blog on Tuesday and do some digi scrappin with ya....Luvya girl..

Lucrecia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucrecia said...

While I've been waiting for you to call me(hint! hint!) I've been messing around with the digital stuff. But I can not figure out how to change the color of the frames. I'm working in Photoshop Elements. Any tips?

kalene said...

Holly! your fathers day tribute is so sweet! I love how you put all your fathers on there! You are surrounded by outstanding men in your life! You need to hurry and put the Idaho pics on! The whole fam is waiting! Now we need to plan the Hawley Lake trip! Were leaving in one week! The kids are so excited! I am so happy our kids are best friends! We are totally building memories to last their whole lives! Love you!

Leila said...

Holly, THANK YOU, for coming last night! You were so awesome, and funny. You totally fit right in! It was totally time well spent. Have a GREAT day :)

Elisha said...

Wow! Wasn't last night crazy! I guess that's what you get when you get a bunch of wild ladies together! You are so much fun! You need to make it a permanent date on your calendar!