So, 3 weeks later I finally am doing my Idaho trip!!
We got there on Thursday and Talese had saved her Endowment session for that night so that everyone could be there for it. In fact, they saved everything for this weekend so we could all attend, Thank you Esta Talese and Talaina for that! So Friday morning we decorated for the baby shower,then we went to Taleses bridal shower.
We got there on Thursday and Talese had saved her Endowment session for that night so that everyone could be there for it. In fact, they saved everything for this weekend so we could all attend, Thank you Esta Talese and Talaina for that! So Friday morning we decorated for the baby shower,then we went to Taleses bridal shower.
Talese was so funny the whole time at the shower because she wanted "the naughtier, the better" we were all laughing so hard at her attitude with it. Shes the best..
We went straight from the bridal shower to Talainas baby shower. She also waited to have that for all of us to be there too.
Then we went straight to the Rehearsal dinner.
Brad had made a video and they played it at the dinner and we were all bawling our heads off. It had pics of both of them all growing up and dating. It was so sweet, we were all so impressed with Brads romantic side!!
Saturday was so much fun!! we all sat around Talese all morning watching her get ready and chatting.She turned out absolutely gorgeous, Dont you think.!!!.
Waiting for the Bride and groom to come out!!
The happy couple, Congrats to you both!!
The rest of the trip was a blast, the perfect "mommy retreat" and "all girls get away" ever!! A weekend of fun, laughing, relaxing, and whatever else a girl could possibly want!! I hope we get to do it again sometime.
An extra special Thank you to my Aunt Esta for taking such good care of us and allowing us to spend this wonderful time with all of you! I know us being there was alot of extra work for her during this time and we appreciate all the work she did so much.






13 comments:
Holly!!!
How are you doing?? I left a comment on your blog w/ my email address a while back after you sent a comment to Lacee you'll have to read it. Your blog is so cute and You, Kalene and your mom look so great. I love and miss you guys!! Your trip looked so fun w/ just the girlz!! I am all about the "Girl Trips". Send me your email address and I'll invite ya to my blog & we can keep in touch girl!! Love Deb
Debra.... I wrote you back a while ago and I have been dying to hear from you . I resent my email to you so I hope it gets to you this time! Just in case you check back here, here is my email address..
hboubelik@ cox.net
We cant wait to catch up.. luvya! holly
Holly! Oh my gosh i love it! And i totally miss that trip! It was like we all lived together for almost a week it was SOOO awesome! :) Well, can't wait to see you all again in a couple days! Love you so so much!
Holly, cool you put the Idaho pics up! They look so cute! That trip was the best! Too bad in every photo i look all beat down like I just gave birth!!! Oh well I'll deliver this baby soon enough! It cant come too soon for me!
Mom and Dad came over the last two nights bringing pizza and cake! The kids were so excited!Jane was dancing around and hit her head! Poor thing! She loves mom and Dad, She has been copying moms words, and she thinks everything she wears is a present from mom! Cant wait for Hawley Lake this weekend!! Another fun thing to look forward to!!!
holly, i totally love your blog..the colors, the layouts, everything..way fun...and hello that trip looked like it was so much fun...you can tell you are related because you all look alike there sure are a ton of pretty girls in your family!
Hey cuzzy :) Thanks for another killer swim party! I always have so much fun with you guys! Hey we need to find out what Talese and Brad's blog is cuz Tanna said they have one... i'll email her and ask her. But if you know you can tell me too but if i find out first then i'll tell you :) Love you tons!
K so i just emailed Talese and asked her what the blog addresses are :) And yes i saw the pics of Talaina's baby and she is so precious! You just want to kiss her big lips huh?! :) And no Talaina doesn't know how to do the blog stuff. I tried to explain it to her but i don't think i did a good job ha. And yes Paul is my jackpot! He's the best! Awwwhhhh i love him! :)
You by far have the cutest pages I have EVER seen! I LOVE your header! So I have been playing around a little bit with my photoshop, but am SO LOST! So when can we make a date?!!!
Ok...I seriously stink at writing comments I know. But I did check out your blog on Thursday and wished I was in Idaho. It looks great! Just learned some great new BLOGGING things...can't wait to share them with you.
looks like a lot of fun, holly! what a perfect girls getaway!
Holly! We had so much fun this weekend! I was so sad to be home already! Jessica was crying when we left! This was the funnest time we've had up there! Next year for sure we have to stay four nights!
Hey mi chica bonita! So i got Talese and Bradley's blog... It's Andersonlovas.blogspot :) So her and Talaina both posted there pics as page elements so you can't comment :( You need to call them and tell them how to do it :) LOVE YOU!.. AND MISS ALL YOU GUYS!
Hi Kalene & Holly!!
Sorry, I haven't gotten back to you. We have been over in Oceanside, CA since the 2nd on vacation and just got back today. Kalene, I was so excited to hear from you too. You and Holly are so cute and so funny. You guys are just like Lacee and I, very close and best friends. I miss you guys!! And yes, Kalene you definitely need a blog girl!!So we can see more of your cute family! I saw your cute kids on Holly's blog and they are so adorable. Holly's boys are so dang cute too. I love seeing how ya all are doing!! We have a ton of catching up to do girlz!!!! Talk to you later!!Love ya Deb
Post a Comment