

This is one of the million reasons why I love my hubby. Need I even say more? These are both older pics but I just found them and had to share. The one with him sleeping with Cars is so typical. He is always available to cuddle with the boys. He felt so bad when Cars broke his arm, he would barely let him go. He held him as much as Carson would allow.I love it!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Posted by
hollysboys
at
3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I love me a hands on Dad! There's nothing better. And that picture of he and Cars is so darling. What a sweet man!
i love catching those picts of my hubby with my kiddos too---they are priceless!!!
What sweet pictures! Check you out....you are so creative!! The love you have for your kids and hubby shines through your blog. I have had so much fun chatting with you at soccer! If you ever need a running buddy, let me know! =)
so sweet!
ok- your blog is so cool! you've been busy, girl! i love all the pictures, your header, everything. :)
ok- if you have the fonts in word- just close photoshop- then open it agian. the fonts should then come up in photoshop.
let me know if that doesn't work.
i'll ask around.
Amazing dad! I love those priceless pictures to look back on! So sad to see him in a cast, I'm crossing my fingers for no broken bones at this house!
glad you got it working! :)
Hey Holly, I love all your cute pictures! Your family is just adorable! All you pictures make me want to have a boy SO BAD! I am so glad I got to see you ! Have fun on your cruise next week and take lots of pics! Oh, I also changed my blog url. My new one is www.ourprincessesdiaries.blogspot.com
Anyways, I am going to put you on my "list" of friends! I hope that's OK, if not that just leave a hate comment! haha
hi holly!
sorry it's taken me so long to get a hold of you. i was so sick last week and couldn't talk! i must have misplaced your #- cuz i've looked everywhere for it- and to no avail. let's try again?
Post a Comment