Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Presidents day Family fun

On Monday we went up to Tonto creek just outside of Payson. We had so much fun hanging out relaxing by the fire and going on little hikes with the kids. We would definately like to do this more often. Here are a few pics of the fun day......
We rarely get any pics of just Jim because he is a huge camera hog.He never puts it down, we were only here for a few hours and he took over 900 pics!

me and my bootyliciuos boyfriend!!


Poor Jane ,she always seems to be showing a bit of crack. I am sure Cams doesn't mind the view!
Austin
Justin
Carson
Camron
me and Kalene

These are definately my 2 most girl CRAZY boys!!
Austin and Justin

7 comments:

Clay's gal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucrecia said...

Your family looks so great! Your Mom and Kalene look just as beautiful as I remember them being. What a fun place for some family fun.

stephanie said...

your family is so cute--i remember back in the day thinking that you and your sister could be twins..you still look like you could be! oh and yes the private thing..i know it is soo hard because i want people to find me but my hubby too keeps kinda hinting it and i think it will be a little less stressful cuz then i will kinda know WHO is looking at my blog----and hello your blog is so fun and creative--♥LOVE♥ it!!

Lucrecia said...

Okay Holly, you got it...I posted a pic of the bump. I'm totally embarrassed but I did it anyway.

Hollin said...

What a fun family day. Looks like you guys had some fun family bonding. It's so good to see Kalene, I haven't seen her for like 4 years. I think I was preggers with my #3 the last I saw her. How is she doing??

hollysboys said...

Blogger kalene said...

Lindsey, I am so ashamed of you I never dreamed you would go this far to tear clay away from his family. This morning Holly called me and said she felt bad about the comment she had made and decided to erase it, and she did.Then you put it back to humiliate her. Then you had all your friends attack her while you sit back and act innocent and laugh at my sisters expence.And now my mom wrote something to try and be a peace maker and you allow your friends to ridicule your mother-in-law.If you truly loved Clay you would nurture the relationships he had with his family before he even knew you.
Lindsey this never had to go this far if you weren't so vengeful you would have just let it go.Lindsey I will never see you the same way again. My parents, my cousins, my grandparents, and every one in Clays family has known and loved Holly her whole life.They will never see you the same way either.
I never knew you could be so hateful. I have lost all respect for you.

May 9, 2008 4:52 PM

hollysboys said...

hollysboys said...

why did you erase kalenes comment, are you afraid poeple will know the truth about you? dont worry, she is right about the extended family, they havent forgotten what you did to my parents.

May 9, 2008 5:03 PM