Sunday, February 10, 2008


Austin loves that he is taller than me now! he gives me such crap about it.He says stuff like "I so look down on you"and "short people not allowed, sorry mom". Well haha!! Hes only 4 inches taller.
Anyway Jim also thinks its funny so he got a pic of it!

3 comments:

Lucrecia said...

This is so cute! I know that I'm going to be the shortest person in my family in a few years. You are such a cute Mom. It's sooo obvious how much love you have for your family. These boys are going to be great men.

Clay's gal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hollin said...

I can not believe you have a 15 year old! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up! He'll be driving, sending him on a mission and then marriage in no time!!! It makes us sound so old, but of course we are NOT~!!!