Monday, February 18, 2008

brotherly love!!


I came into the family room the other night and found 3 of my boys squished together on the couch asleep! It was so cute I had to get a pic before one of them fell off.

5 comments:

Clay's gal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clay's gal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucrecia said...

There is no way my 3 boys would ever do this! If I walked in on them asleep there would be feet in the face and the stomach. Your boys must not fight as much as mine to sit so close to one another.

Hollin said...

So Cute! My boys would never do that, on the couch maybe, but at opposite ends! They must be lovers, not fighters!

Danielle and Calan said...

Hey Holly! It's me Danielle. You said to make a blog so here i am :) I LOVE this pic of your boys! They are all so so cute!