After we went to Hawley Lake this year we decided to do something different. We were having so much fun that none of us were excited to go home so we decided to go to Tonto Creek again and have a picnic! Little did we know, it would also be a swim party!I know I am a little slow on the posts but I do have 4 chillens that keep me pretty busy, as I am sure you can all agree!
Anywho I could not let this post go because we had so much fun! The water was freezing and our kids were all turning purple but for some reason it just doesnt bother them!
I love this pic to death! All of these boys are so close in age and they all get along so great, if you cant tell! And yes, we do feed them!
I also love my sisters and my mom to death! There is nothing better than having them for my best friends! They are a super blessing in my life!
I have to say, I am so thankful for family!! My Family is so close and I could not be more blessed! It is so great to know that no matter what they will always be there and love me, flaws and all! I am also so grateful for the fact that all of us have all these kids who are the same age and who are also close! When I was growing up my parents had some close friends and we would play with their kids but just like most friends, we drifted apart and unfortunately I probably wouldnt recognize the kids that we played with now. But fortunately we had lots of cousins that we spent alot of time with and I still have those amazing cousins and relationships and I am so grateful that my kids will have that for the rest of their lives too with their cousins!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Better late than never right??
Posted by
hollysboys
at
7:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Holly,
When I saw all these pictures, I had to write and comment. Pictures are so important. When I saw these all the memories of that day came flooding back. I could hear all the giggles and the laughter of the boys, squealing from the icy water and daring each other to jump in and who could stay in the water the longest,and Christian and me so scared one of them were going to fall on the rocks and you and Kalene saying "Don't worry. They're all monkeys, they'll be fine". It was so fun to see again the excitement in their faces. They were all so cute and so excited to just be out and having fun with each other. These memories are so priceless. We have got to take the time out of our busy lives to do these kind of things more often. The relationships and the closeness that is built during these outings is what is going to give our families strenghth in hard times to come. I have cousins that I grew up with and even though now we live in different states, I know that they still love me and if I ever needed anything they would be there. The family reunion in New Mexico that we just got back from really reinforced that all over again. And these pictures of these little cousins will always be a reminder to them of all the fun they had together and all the love they shared with their family. Thanks so much to you and to Jim for keeping that camera going!
Love ya sweetie!
Mom
What awesome pictures! You have such a knack for Blogging(is that a word?) You are so creative! I love Tonto Creek too! It runs right in front of our cabin and is such fun for the kids! It's so great to get to see you in the mornings at school! It's really been such a blessing! We don't know anyone at this school, so it was nice to see a familiar face! Plus, you just crack me up, I love your energy and attitude!
Holly! All these pictures are soo cute! I have to get some copies, I think our camera battery was dead by then. I hope none of Justins lady friends get a hold of your blog address and see pictures of him in his undies!!Hee,Hee! That whole trip was so fun! We have to make it our family tradition to always stop there because after Hawley Lake no one is ready for the fun to end so thats a good way to stretch it out! Moms right, the photos do bring back all the fun and sillyness that went on that day!! Tell Jim we love him....and his camera! LOVE YOU!
Holly- My mom gave me your blog address today and I am so happy she did! It is SO fun to see pictures of your family! Austin is all grown up it's insane, I remember when he was born, geez... I haven't seen your parents in so long I miss them insanely! I used to come home from church and go eat a sand which with your dad, he introduced me to alfalfa sprouts, while my parents were in choir practice:) Anyway I would love to talk to you, you look absolutely fabulous!
Sooo CUTE!! Those are memories you and your family will cherish forever. My daughter Madison and I were laughing so hard @ the big boys in their undies, so hilarious. Madison couldn't stop giggling. Isn't it the truth kids don't care how cold the water is as long as it's wet!! When were little we went to Pinetop/Lakeside a lot of the summer with my parents and my mom's sister and husband and all their kids. My brothers and sisters and our cousin's would go to rainbow creek, just down the road and spend all day there catching crawdads and then we would bring them back with us, after a hard days work, and my uncle would boil those poor crawdad's and then when they were all cooked we would dip them in butter and they were delish the first 10 seconds of chewing(just like shrimp scampi) and then we would swallow & get the absolute nastiest aftertaste in our mouth (tasted just like dirt) We would drink lot's of water to drown out the dirt and then pop in another one. So gross, I can't believe we ate them. But, what Fun times, good memories. We still go there and now bring our own kiddies w/ their cousins and my cousins bring their kids. Catching crawdads and memories!! I love seeing your blog and how fun/cute you & your family are. You always make me laugh. Tell Kalene and your mom I said Hi & I have been meaning to ask when Kalene is due and what is she having?? Miss ya, Loveyadeb
Holly,
It was so fun seeing you and Julie at the shower yesterday! You are SO beautiful - but of course all of the Jeppson girls are! And I just love your enthusiasm and energy. You brighten a room just by walking in. But I have to agree with your comment on my blog - it wasn't long enough - you had to go way too soon. Men just can't be expected to understand this female ritual we call baby showers. Ha! Anyway, tell Julie I so appreciate her efforts to always support our weddings and baby showers and what-not. She is such a good friend and I miss her and Sam and all of your family. Tell Kalene - I'd love for us all to get together again - anytime! It was just way too much fun!!! And you all were just too kind with the compliments regarding my house. Also want to say that I LOVE your blog. You take wonderful photos and you have this digital scrapping down to a fine art!! Truly!! Keep up the great work of making a photo history of your gorgeous family!
Love ya!
Connie
Holly - Where did you go? Do you have a new blog or have you really not blogged since 2008? Missing you guys!
Post a Comment