

Wednesday was the kids first day of school! And Carsons first day of kindergarten!! I was so sad to let him go but he was excited about it so I tried to be a big girl and cover up my bawling under my really dark sunglasses and tell him to have a great day! He did awesome! The teacher told me she was very proud of him and that I should be too... Of course I already was!
So Friday he tells me "mom, I wanted to ride the bus when I went to school" in a crackly voice holding back tears. Me, "easy there, not gonna happen!" We dont do buses! Kids say the funniest things..haha!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Posted by
hollysboys
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I feel your pain! I always dread the first day of school. It's so hard to let them go knowing all the influences that are out there. Scary! He is so cute.
Cute little Carson! He is so sweet! Now Camron has to be the lone ranger like Jane. It does make for some good one on one time though. Although I was getting pretty sweaty in the fort today! I love the skull shirt! It reminds me of Mickeys obsession with skulls and crossbones....whatever happened to Elmo? Love ya!!!
These little ones grow up way too fast! I'm not sure if Carson and Cam can legally be called the "Babies" anymore. Of course they'll always be the "Babies" to us! I'm so glad we all live so close and can spend so much time together. Otherwise you miss out on so many of these special little moments. When I asked Carson about school, he was trying to sound so grown up and nonchalant, but his little eyes were beaming when he talked and he kept coming back to me telling me more things about his teacher and his friends all excited. I treasure these moments! Life is just way too short! The last two days I got to go out with Mother for lunch. She is so cute. I wish I could spend more time with them. Daddy turned 80 on Aug 3. I feel every day we have them now is such a blessing! I'm going up there Tues.and Wed. next week with Jeana. It'll be fun. Kiss those boys for me!!! Love you! Mom
Holly, you have some super fun new posts! You're such a brave Mommy! My boys start next week and little Roan goes to Kindergarten as well. I'm actually excited for him. He wants so badly to do everything his big brothers do. But I am going to miss our time together just the 2 of us!
Cute pictures! Hey, I know how you're feeling! I felt the same way when Talise started kindergarten. When I dropped her off it was like, "Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out!" I was so sad. Now, though, that is my favorite day of the year. I had forgotten how much I loved being all alone. Anyway, to answer your questions - I am still in Mesa. We have an acre on the outskirts of town. I'm not related to the Meanest Mom, I heard about her from Ali, who heard about her from somebody else. She is hilarious, I agree! So fun to hear from you! I'll be checking in!
Holly thanks again so much for everything today! You're the best ever! I owe you a big one :) Look at my main blog pic and see what i did :) I know it's pretty simple but hey i just learned... now i'm gonna be addicted to photoshop :) I can't tell you enough how much i love hanging out with you, Kalene, and your mom! I love LOVE IT! :)
Oh and how do you delete something off of a picture? I went to the magic wand thingy and i figured out how to erase it but it turns white... so what do i do now? or is that even how you do it? ha :)
Nevermind i figured out how to do it :) i went to touch up photo and i'm pretty sure that's how you do it cause it looks good... but if you know a better way then let me kno :) love ya!
Post a Comment