My good friend Diana from high school tagged me. I guess I am supposed to answer the same questions that she got asked so here it goes...
3 JOYS...
1. My family of course!! My ever so perfect hubby, and my 4 gorgeous boys,,mmmmm I love them to death!
2. Movie night. Laying on the floor with big pillows and blankets with boys on both sides of me and watching a super funny movie!
3.Watching my boys play sports! I love seeing them progress and be proud of their accomplishments!
3 FEARS...
1. Something happening to one of my boys including my biggest one (Jim).
2. Water.. Thats right, if I cant see the bottom Im not gettin in!! I was totally beside myself on my cruise. I was terrified we were going to be the next Titanic. And there would be no need to reserve a spot in a life boat for me since I would have already had a heart attack and died just at the news of there being a problem. I dont go in lakes either as jaws could have certainly made his way in to find me and eat me alive.
3. Heights. OK so I appearently have issues..
3 GOALS...
1. To become independantly wealthy so my hubby never has to go to work again. Thats actually both of our goal.
2. To always have a great relationship with my boys!
3. When Jim retires I want to sell off everything and buy a Winnabago and travel the states with just me and Jim!! That would be fun!
3 OBSESSIONS...
1. Scrapbooking! Who would have guessed!
2. Eating! Like Diana I too think food is a wonderful thing. It brings people together. And I love it!!
3. Last but not least JIM!! I am not afraid to admit that after 15 years of marriage I am still totally obsessed with my hubby. One of my favorite things is getting into bed with him and we get to talking and we will be up until 2 or 3 in the morning just chatting the night away! Uninterupted!!Yep thats the best!
3 RANDOM FACTS...
1. I cannot function or be nice when my house is the least little bit dirty. My husband hates this about me. He says people live here, chill out!
2. I am totally addicted to scary movies! October is my favorite month because all month long Channel 43 plays scary movies and we record all of our favs and watch them over and over. We rent them too and no matter how scary I have to see them.
3. I love vacationing. One Of my most favorite times ever was last summer when we drove up the coast of Cali. Just me and my 5 boys. I was in heaven being on the road seeing all the sights, watching fireworks over the San Fransisco Bay, relaxing on the beach and just being with my family!
wow! I could have done that a couple of times, I had lots of answers.. SO now I guess I get to tag some girlys! I tag Danielle, Lu, Elisha, Shauna and Debra..
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I got tagged!
Posted by
hollysboys
at
7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






19 comments:
Okay Holly! I don't think I know myself as well as you do. It might take me a little bit to get this one done. I'll get to working on it:)
Hey Holly. You are hilarious! Can't wait to see you all again!
fun stuff, holly. you make me laugh. and i am the opposite of you on only one thing... the scary movies. i am the biggest baby ever. gar laughs at me cuz i'm the one in the fetal position with my eyes half covered. and that's in ones that aren't even scary.
love your blog!!
Holly,
You are so cute and so darn funny!! I always laugh so hard @ your posts. We are so alike even with scary movies, no wonder I love ya so much!! I will post on "getting tagged" asap!! Loveyadeb
I love it! It's so much fun reading those!
Holly! I love your comments about your fears. I have the same fear of water! When me and my sexy hubby went to Cabo. we went snorkeling and I saw this deep, deep crevice way down deep and I was so scared! We had to hurry to shallow water! I guess we're alike in every way...I think we were supposed to be twins!
Hi Holly,
Kalene sent me a comment and I sware, you 2 are so funny!! I miss you guys!! Yes, we totally need to get together, and not after she has a baby?
Kalene you look great!! I gain 45-50 lbs when I'm pregnant, I know what its like but you can't even tell your pregnant in your pix, you looks amazing!!! I look like a chipmunk who can't get enough food when I'm expecting. Hollin told me she saw you and said she LOVES you and could talk to you forever!! We really got to get together!! None of this after the baby stuff girl!!! Love ya Deb
Hey Holly - it's Summer. Yes, Summer Harmon! I have not seen you in forever!!! I saw your comment on Diana's blog. Mine is sumitallup.blogspot.com so check it out - I will add you to my list. Keep in touch - you have such beautiful kids!!!!
Hope all is well with you guys!
Just got back on my blog and saw I was tagged...so I will get busy with my answers!
Luv ya always!!!
Hey Holly! Me and my sexy lover are here in New Mexico. We have access to Internet here in the Marriot. The joint is georgeous. We totally want to move here. It ain't even hot. The weather is mild and the town is mountainous. It definitely has our attention. Perhaps a place we might like to move to in the future. Just got back from seeing Dark Knight. Very motivating. Lots of talk of justice and whatnot in the training. Obviously my lover took over the typing after the first line. He says I'm too slow. See ya later. Love U C&K.
Hi Kalene!! I miss our daily gab session so I was totally happy to see your comment!! And New Mexico does not look cool because it is still too far away!! So get that out of your heads, both of you! I will help mom with your kids today to insure no foul play!!hehe! Our kids go to school in 1 week. Maybe we can go out to Breakfast on the first day of shool instead of a swim party! I will suggest that today at the poty! We will totally miss you today and cant wait till you guys get back! And no crazy hanky panky while your there!hehe!
Love you both tons!
How funny Holly! I just got back on your blog today to bug you again and I see a message to me! What a nice surprise! Ya, that sounds so fun to go out to breakfast! I totally want to do it! we have to maximize all our girl time before the baby gets here! I'm sad to miss out on the swim party! But thanks for helping keep an eye on my chillens! I always worry when I'm not with them.And don't worry, theres tons of crazy hanky panky goin on here!!! I was just thinkin about all you did for Jessicas b-day. You are sooo sweet! You went way out of your way to show her your love! You are the best aunt!...and sister! I love you a TON!
Holly,
How CUTE is your family! I'm so glad I found your blog! This is Becky (Boersma) Childs. I hope you remember me. I have so many good memories of you. I want to add you to my list, if that's okay with you. Check out my blog www.sochildsish.blogspot.com.
Hey Holly, your blog is so cute. I just wanted to tell you that! =)
Hi Holly! I found your blog through a comment you left on Meanest Mom. Your blog is so cute! So fun to see your beautiful family! Abby (Belnap)
Hey Holly...thanks for the good laugh! You have always been such a funny girl I love it! Thanks to Becky I came across your blog, its so cute! Hope I can get mine up soon! Keep in touch ok?
So, I'm working on my tag. Don't worry, I didn't forget:) It'll probably be my next post. You and Kalene crack me up! I wish I had a sis. Okay, so I bought some more stuff from 2 peas. And I just set up an account at pcLayers.com I need your email so I can send you my passwords and junk!
Holly, it was great to see your message! When I saw "Holly's Boys" I knew instantly who it was.
How long has it been, a decade?
Almost anyway!
Thanks for leaving a note! It is great to see your handsome boys growing up so fast. I only remember them as toddlers.
Check back anytime...Jason calls it my "Blah, Blah, Blog." He doesn't get it! It's a great way to keep his mom in Idaho up to date though. Plus, I get to ramble all I want!
Good luck getting the boys back in school. We are on week three already!
You are adorable and I am glad to know where to find you :)
Hi Again Holly...so glad to be in touch with you again!!! Your family is so good lookin...your boys have gotten so big! I wanna add you to my blog list, is that ok?
Post a Comment