Holly your blog is so cute! I love all of your design. Okay so to answer a few of your questions...we live in Springville. It's a small town right before Provo. It's growing like crazy though. When we first moved in we had horses for neighbors and a beautiful view of the mountains. Now we're surrounded by houses, which is fine. I absolutely love all of my neighbors. I've been married for 10 years. Obviously it's been a fast 10 years, just look at the size of my family :) My mom is doing okay. Actually she has gone a little, I mean a lot, koo koo bannanas (my appologies to any of my family who might read this). Beau is doing so great! His wife is truly wonderful and his girls are so cute! He's still one of my very best friends. Okay so this is getting too long! Now it's your turn. Do you ever make it to Utah? How's your family? Where does everyone live? Tell me what you've been doing!
1 comment:
Holly your blog is so cute! I love all of your design. Okay so to answer a few of your questions...we live in Springville. It's a small town right before Provo. It's growing like crazy though. When we first moved in we had horses for neighbors and a beautiful view of the mountains. Now we're surrounded by houses, which is fine. I absolutely love all of my neighbors. I've been married for 10 years. Obviously it's been a fast 10 years, just look at the size of my family :) My mom is doing okay. Actually she has gone a little, I mean a lot, koo koo bannanas (my appologies to any of my family who might read this). Beau is doing so great! His wife is truly wonderful and his girls are so cute! He's still one of my very best friends. Okay so this is getting too long! Now it's your turn. Do you ever make it to Utah? How's your family? Where does everyone live? Tell me what you've been doing!
Post a Comment