Holly! I found you through Hollin Le Baron. It's been way too long! You have the most adorable bunch of boys. And you look absolutely beautiful! I have a pack of boys too but I did manage to squeeze a girl in there somehow. I can only imaging the craziness in your home :) Much like mine I guess. I'm so glad to know that you have a blog. I'll keep up with you.
Hey holly I saw you found me. I am so excited. You have a very cute blog. now i do not know how this all works.I just started too. My parents live in Russia so I did this so they would be able to see our little guy. Visit again
Your pictures are so cute. I love how you framed them with the comments. I seriously need some blogging 101. Looks like your family is consumed by sporting events! Love the Cali pics. We are in desperate need of a Cali trip!!!
holly, i found you off of hollin, you probably don't remember me, but i just wanted to tell you i enjoy looking at your blog, you have some fun layouts..how the heck do you do that?? i can't believe your sons and how old and tall they are already, that has gone soo fast..happy anniversary soon! hope you don't mind but i might look at your blog now and then :), stephanie(skinner)hatch
ok holly, i have to ask what program do you use to be able to do all of those fun things with your pictures..i am so new at the whole computer scrapbooking thing and need somebody smart to point me in the right direction! ya and ditto on the whole your vehicle is a huge garbage can...ha i wish i could just turn mine upside down and shake it all out..that would be so much easier!
how fun! i can't believe how new you are to this bloggin' stuff- and you are pro! thanks for the comment! i totally remember you- and you look great and so happy. congrats on 15 years. can't believe it's been that long already. i'll pop in to say hi every so often. :) say hi to your fam from garrett and i.
Hey Holly, it's so great to hear what you and your entire family is doing. I too am a single Mom basically. My husband's only day off is Sunday. On the weekdays he usually gets home after the kids are already in bed. I don't have as many practices and games as you do...yet anyways. But I still love it. You asked how Matt was doing? Well....let's see...he got really into drugs and got in trouble with the law. He's been in prison twice. He did get married and clean up his life but it didn't last long. Then he got into trouble with the law again. Ever since my Dad died 12 years ago he stopped considering us family. So I really don't know where he is anymore. Wow! That's so Jerry Springer! :)
10 comments:
Holly! I found you through Hollin Le Baron. It's been way too long! You have the most adorable bunch of boys. And you look absolutely beautiful! I have a pack of boys too but I did manage to squeeze a girl in there somehow. I can only imaging the craziness in your home :) Much like mine I guess. I'm so glad to know that you have a blog. I'll keep up with you.
Hey holly I saw you found me. I am so excited. You have a very cute blog. now i do not know how this all works.I just started too. My parents live in Russia so I did this so they would be able to see our little guy. Visit again
Your pictures are so cute. I love how you framed them with the comments. I seriously need some blogging 101. Looks like your family is consumed by sporting events! Love the Cali pics. We are in desperate need of a Cali trip!!!
holly, i found you off of hollin, you probably don't remember me, but i just wanted to tell you i enjoy looking at your blog, you have some fun layouts..how the heck do you do that?? i can't believe your sons and how old and tall they are already, that has gone soo fast..happy anniversary soon! hope you don't mind but i might look at your blog now and then :), stephanie(skinner)hatch
ok holly, i have to ask what program do you use to be able to do all of those fun things with your pictures..i am so new at the whole computer scrapbooking thing and need somebody smart to point me in the right direction! ya and ditto on the whole your vehicle is a huge garbage can...ha i wish i could just turn mine upside down and shake it all out..that would be so much easier!
how fun! i can't believe how new you are to this bloggin' stuff- and you are pro!
thanks for the comment! i totally remember you- and you look great and so happy. congrats on 15 years. can't believe it's been that long already.
i'll pop in to say hi every so often. :) say hi to your fam from garrett and i.
Hey Holly, it's so great to hear what you and your entire family is doing. I too am a single Mom basically. My husband's only day off is Sunday. On the weekdays he usually gets home after the kids are already in bed. I don't have as many practices and games as you do...yet anyways. But I still love it. You asked how Matt was doing? Well....let's see...he got really into drugs and got in trouble with the law. He's been in prison twice. He did get married and clean up his life but it didn't last long. Then he got into trouble with the law again. Ever since my Dad died 12 years ago he stopped considering us family. So I really don't know where he is anymore. Wow! That's so Jerry Springer! :)
Post a Comment