Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson !!! 6 years on the 12th!

This is typical carson! He is almost always in a happy mood. Jim was able to catch him in mid air doing a flip on the couch.. gotta love it.
I love that he is such a cuddle bug


I love my Carson baby!!!!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

happy birthday carson!!!! what a cute little boy!!

ok love the new name--boobie pottysprinkles, hahaha! that is a good one! you totally should leave a comment on my moms blog, she would love it!!! ♥ crusty dippin sniffer

Sassy said...

Okay Boobie Potty Sprinkles your blog is AMAZING!!!! So cute!!!!! Please come over to the darkside anytime.....I would love for you to comment on my crazy posts. My motto .....MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER!!! And again...LOVE YOUR BLOG....WAAAAAAAAAAY CUTE!

Lucrecia said...

I love love love that picture of Carson flipping upside down. You need to blow that up life size and hang it in his room:) And that is so great that you and Jim got to go on a cruise. It's been 7 years since Brook and I went somewhere by ourselves, sad! Oh, and I am NEVER in our family pics. Mainly because I hate getting my picture taken so I'm always the one holding the camera.
p.s. love your new background. So darling!

Stacy said...

Holly ! I'm so glad you found me! Yes, you might say that we are a little fanatical about our Pop Warner. Actually, when we found out we were expecting again, we both chose not to run again for board positions. This year, it is just our Hornets team and with our older two playing school sports, life is much less complicated. We finally have some room to practice in Queen Creek and that is an added bonus for our season too!!

Love your blog, it is adorable. Jim is a fabulous photographer. I seem to always be the one taking the pictures so I'm never in them either. Of course, my camera is awful but at least with digital, I have pictures now. So glad to see you, you are linked now so we can keep up. Stacy

amy said...

what a cool post! the pic of him in mid flip is awesome. LOVE the blog vibe!! you've got talent.

The Hearn Crew said...

HOLLY...Oh my gosh! I found your blog off of Erin's. What a great blogger you are! Mine is in remodel mode. This is Diana Hearn (Watson) from high school. You have such a great family! How is everyone doing? I haven't talked to you in such a long time. Send me an email if you get a chance...hearndiana@gmail.com. It was nice to stumble upon your cute family.

Tom and Sue said...

Fancy running into your blog! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have! I can't believe how much the boys have changed! And obviously, they are keeping you plenty busy! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Hope you're all well!
-Suzanna

Danielle and Calan said...

OMGOODNESS HOLLY i had SOOO much fun with you too! Ur the coolest cousin ever! :) And yes Calan and i would love to come swimming. And i need to learn the digital scrapbooking asap, so my blog can look cooler than yours! ;) Ha yeah right!... Ur pretty much the best at that! And just so you know i am trying to talk my sisters into it, but all they say is they don't have the time! BOO! Well i love you girl and i'll be thinking about you in hawaii tomorrow :) ahhhh i can't wait! And thx again so So SOO much for those clothes! They are all so cute and will go to great use! Love ya!