
I love this man! He is so perfect in every way. He is such a great dad, I love watching him with our boys, they all adore him and he feels the same about them. I love that theres nothing he would rather do than to spend time with us. I can't believe that after 15 years of marriage, he still gives me butterflies. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have been blessed with this man and these boys and this life. My happiness completely depends on these 5 men. For the last 15 years here is what we have been working on.............
Thursday, December 6, 2007
The love of my life, Jim
Posted by
hollysboys
at
9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
OH MY!!! I was so excited to hear from you. I can't believe it, it's been so long. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your boys are....15, almost dating and a ladies man I'm sure! I can't wait to keep in touch, the blogging world is so much fun!
Post a Comment